tisdag, september 7

Just another day...

Tuesday, just another tuesday- went to bed really late or should I say early. Fell asleep probably about half past four this morning. Had to work night, cleaning the restaurant. Well, well...

Mum woke me up, reminding me after four hours of sleep I had to drive home and pick up the horsetrailer. Drive it to the big city, Uddevalla, for a yearly controll. Went well, said and done. Back home I took Smokie into the barn and let her rest a bit. I had a bite to eat in company with Mummy and later off to the indoor riding arena.

Smokie did quite well, I want as useually so much more, anyway. She's trying and succed, develope could actually be her first name. ;) We have a training tomorrow, she will be standing in Grästorp until Thursday after one more practice. Hope she behave and want to be mummy's girl.

Time for a walk with my lovely boyfriend, or I hope so (L) F.R

Kiss and LOve, LH ♥

(Felt for being a bit international ;) )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar