söndag, mars 20

Alltså...

Ni vet när det finns så mycket att säga, så mycket man vill berätta, men det kommer fan inte ut genom fingrarna till tangentbordet, vad gör man då eller ?

The day before yesterday, it made me so mad. I could hardly describe how I feel now or how I felt then. Behavin' like that isn't ok. You didn't even have the courage to respond, how fresh isn't it? Exacly, it's not defendable. I thought we could keep this mature, but obviously not.

This could have been different you know, if you just would have shown some respect - unfortunatly you didn't. You just kept on living your life like it was before I came in to the picture, why couldn't you see the need of change? It still could have been us, me and you. If you just had commited to me, made an effort to participate - I got nothing.

I can't count the times I sat there, watching you do your thing just to be there with you. I don't have enough fingers on my hands to keep track of how many hours Ive spend in that stupied car of yours, also then just to be with you.

I've supported you and always been there, and you didn't even had what it takes to say hi. I thought you were more of a man than this...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar