onsdag, november 4

"Lär dej och leva för fan!"

You tell me to learn to live, you wanna know what? I already do! I live more than you ever could live. When I'm down at the bottom it's people like you holding me down there. People like you who tell me you're my friend, but instead of help me you are there to destroy me and everything that mean anything at all.

Telling me to learn to live when all you do by your own is dying. Refuse to leave that kind of game you're playing people. Behave like an ass, saying one thing do another. Trying to keep me and for sure a lots of other people like som kind of jack.

You tell me to live and sure I will, to begin with I'll get rid of you and everyone else keeping me down at the bottom. Don't worry, I won't bother you, cause TTYNM!

Over and out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar