söndag, oktober 18

I'm done with the stable!

I feel to be a little bit international, so I'll write in english today. Lina is now gagging about I'm kind of stbborn writing in english, she says it will be so heavy to read. Know what, I think she need to read some english. huhu ;)

Anyway, today I have done the whole stable; clear the dung out, feeding and all that. Went quite well, kind of relaxing standin' out there and just be. Nattis in on a dressage show, hope she's doing well down there. I had to do Silvers mane, for the first time in my life I have done a whole mane with small braids. It's amazing I never do that.

What ever, I have do do some homework and take a shower, work is up tonight. It'll be fun. I actually don't know what to write, Lina want me to write a "essay-comment", but i don't know what to write.

Kiss and love, darls(L)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar